Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the best way to reach customer service?The best way to reach Raising Ace is to email email@example.com. Email is preferred and gives us the ability to efficiently handle your customer service question. You can also call us on 866-379-1435. We are here Monday through Friday from 9am EST to 5pm EST to chat with you about our products, your order or just the weather.
What payment methods do you accept?We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal
Does RaisingAce charge sales tax?Bonus...since we are located in a state where sales tax is not applicable, we do not charge sales tax on our web orders.
When will my credit card be charged?At RaisingAce we do not process any credit cards until your order has been shipped, unless it is for a pre-order. This will be expressly displayed on the individual product page along with estimated delivery date for the pre-ordered products.
How can I track my order once it has shipped?After we ship your order, an email is fired out to you with tracking information. Make sure you give it at least 24 hours for our shipping partners to log the tracking information and populate the tracking status.
Can I cancel or change an order?Since your order is processed and shipped the same business in many cases, it may be difficult to cancel your order. For any questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you email or call us and we have not shipped the order, we’ll do our best to cancel prior to shipment.
Why register an account with us?If you create an account, we keep your information on file which speeds up the process of ordering and checkout for when you need a product in a hurry!
What if what you want, we don’t have in stock?This is a good reason to get on our AceMail. We’ll send updates on product availability, new products and fun event news if you sign up. You can sign up on the web site on the front page down at the bottom right section. You can also follow us on social media: Instagram, FaceBook, Twitter, SnapChat using the @ShopRaisingAce handle or links from the website.
Your muslin swaddles are so soft – how do I keep them in great condition?The fabric we use is a cotton muslin...it’s an extremely soft & breathable fabric which is why your baby likes it so much. To say that it’s as soft as a mother’s skin might be over reaching – but it’s close! Bonus – it gets even better with use. See below for tips on how to keep your 400 count muslin in great condition.
- Set machine to a normal cycle and select cold for colors and warm/hot for whites
- Before placing items of like
- Don’t wash with anything that has Velcro.
- Tumble on low or hang to dry if you’re old school.
How to deal with unavoidable stains
- Mix a bit of chlorine free bleach and spot clean the trouble spot. Then gently rub It into the stain with an old toothbrush or a fancy stain brush if you have one.
- You can also give it a good soak. Fill a tub with hot water a bit of chlorine-free bleach.
- Soak the item for about an hour then rinse and repeat if needed.
Old school hand wash
- Fill a tub or sink with warm water and add a little laundry detergent.
- Mix the water, then gently scrub your item with your hands.
- Soak for about an hour.
- Rinse the item until it’s not soapy. Squeeze and hang/tumble to dry.